Our highly trained floral experts speak the language of flowers fluently—from the scents, shapes and colors that complement each other, to the individual characteristics of each bloom. Our Floral Department is open seven days a week; let us help you put together the perfect floral expression. You’ll always say something beautiful with flowers from Metropolitan Market.
- Personal consultation from our certified floral designers for special events such as weddings, funeral, parties—or “just because.”
- Flowers brought in from all over the country and the world, with flower deliveries six to seven days a week for ultimate freshness.
- Highly trained staff to help you put together fresh-cut bouquets, which are then wrapped in charming brown paper and raffia. Or bring your own container, and we will fill and arrange it for you.
- Ready-to-go arrangements and hand-tied bouquets hand created by our certified floral designers.
- Seasonal classes in areas such as bouquet making, floral arrangement and wreath making.
- A vast array of unique and beautiful vases at great prices.
- Local deliveries.
For 39 years, we've been an innovative trendsetter in the floral industry as our floral experts, many AIFD certified, create fresh, unique one-of-a-kind design pieces. Whether a small, intimate gathering or a large, formal affair, we'll create fresh designs to perfectly accent your wedding day.
Please call our drop by one of our Floral Department locations nearest you to schedule an appointment, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2320 42nd Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116
5250 40th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
2420 N Proctor Street
Tacoma, WA 98406
10611 NE 68th Street
Kirkland, WA 98033
100 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109
3830 34th Avenue West
Seattle, WA 98199
It is the policy of Metropolitan Market that a 50% deposit reserves your wedding date. Wedding account balances are due three weeks prior to your wedding date. Installation and delivery are available within the Greater Puget Sound Area.