Tri-Colored Chia Popsicles Recipe
- 2 cups strawberries or raspberries, fresh or defrosted from frozen
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut milk or coconut cream (See Cook's Tip)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (maple syrup also works but adds color)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 cups mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 6 servings hydration drops
- Blend berries and maple syrup until smooth. Strain to remove seeds, if desired. Spoon into the bottoms of popsicle molds and freeze until slightly set, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whisk together coconut milk, sugar, and chia seeds. Spoon over berry layer of popsicles and freeze for another 15 minutes.
- Pulse mango chunks in blender. Add orange juice and hydration drops, if using. Blend until smooth. Spoon over coconut chia layer to top off popsicle molds. Add sticks and freeze until firm.
- Cook's Tip:
- Empty contents of canned coconut milk or cream into a bowl and stir to combine liquid and solid portions before measuring out needed amount. Leftovers can be used in coffee or other desserts.