Dalgona Coffee Popsicles Recipe
Dalgona Coffee Popsicles
Serves 6 (½ cup portions)
Make these with regular coffee or try them with mushroom coffee for added benefits. Either way, they’re creamy and delicious!
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk or coconut cream (1-3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp instant espresso or mushroom coffee (such as Om Mushroom Coffee Latte Blend)
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar (or additional maple syrup)
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk and maple syrup. Pour all but 1/4 cup into bottoms of popsicle molds. Place molds in freezer and set remaining sweetened coconut milk aside.
- In a heat-proof bowl, whip together coffee, sugar, and hot water until frothy and thick, about 2 minutes with an electric mixer. Add reserved sweetened coconut milk and whip until combined.
- Spoon whipped coffee over coconut milk layer of popsicles. Swirl gently with a skewer or leave in distinct layers. Insert sticks, and freeze until firm.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings, based on 6 servings)
Total Fat: 14 g
Saturated Fat: 12 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Fiber: 0 g
Total Sugar: 14 g
Added Sugars: 14 g
Protein: 1 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.