Grilled Corn Guacamole Recipe
Grilled Corn Guacamole
Add a little something extra to your guac for more flavor, texture, and color! Serve with tortilla chips or slather onto a big burger.
- 2 ears corn
- 1 lb guacamole
- 2 Tbsp crumbled cotija
- Tajín classic seasoning with lime
- Remove husks and silk from corn. Brush with neutral, high-heat oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill over medium heat, rotating occasionally until charred all over, about 5 minutes. Cut kernels off cobs (see Cook’s Tip).
- Place guacamole in a bowl. Add corn and cotija; stir gently. Sprinkle with additional cotija and Tajín.
- Cook’s Tip:
- To Remove Corn Kernels: Lay out a clean dish towel. Stand corn up and hold by stem, resting tip on towel. Run a knife down sides of the ears to cut kernels off without cutting into the cobs. The towel will help keep kernels from rolling all over the place and can be lifted to easily gather corn and transfer to the bowl.
- Corn on the Cob Option: Instead of removing kernels, break each ear of corn in half. Slather with guacamole and sprinkle with cotija and Tajín.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 750 mg
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Fiber: 1 g
Total Sugar: 3 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 5 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.