Curried Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Curried Pumpkin Seeds
This is a quick, easy way to enjoy the sweet-spicy warmth of fragrant curry. Try them tossed in a salad or sprinkled over soup.
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried (see Cook’s Tip)
- 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, toss pumpkin seeds with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with curry powder and salt. Toss to evenly distribute seasoning.
- Spread seeds in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, until toasted to your liking.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Remove as much moisture as possible from the seeds. Spread them on a clean, lint-free towel or a double layer of paper towels and pat dry – or place them in a double layer of paper grocery bags with a few paper towels, fold the top closed, and shake to dry the seeds.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 480 mg
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fiber: 3 g
Total Sugar: 0 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.