Chili Lime Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Chili Lime Pumpkin Seeds
These zesty, crunchy seeds are a team member favorite! They have just the right balance of tang with a spicy kick.
- 1 small lime
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried (see Cook’s Tip)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Zest lime and set zest aside. Juice lime and place juice in a small bowl. Add olive oil to juice and whisk to blend. Add pumpkin seeds; toss well.
- Sprinkle with cumin, cayenne, and salt. Toss to evenly distribute seasoning.
- Use a slotted spoon to drain and remove seeds from bowl and spread in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Discard any extra liquid.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, until toasted to your liking. Sprinkle with lime zest and toss before serving.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Remove as much moisture as possible from the seeds. Spread them on a clean, lint-free towel or a double layer of paper towels and pat dry – or place them in a double layer of paper grocery bags with a few paper towels, fold the top closed, and shake to dry the seeds.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 480 mg
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Fiber: 3 g
Total Sugar: 0 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.