4-Ingredient Cranberry Orange Relish Recipe
4-Ingredient Cranberry Orange Relish
Makes 2 Cups
This relish is a zippy alternative to classic cranberry sauce. Made from all raw ingredients, the whole thing comes together in a food processor. It’s quick to make, delicious, and has a spicy, gingery kick.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 whole navel orange, including rind, pith and pulp, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger root
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until a coarse relish. Add more sugar, to taste.
- Serve immediately or make ahead and store in fridge until ready to use.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Alternative granulated sugars work wonderfully here. Try with date sugar, coconut sugar or maple sugar.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Calories: 100 undefined
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 21 g
Added Sugars: 17 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.