Skip to content
Easy Lasagne with No-Boil Noodles
- 2 Tbsp
Metropolitan Market Olive Oil
- 1 lb
Italian sausage, removed from casings, or ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz)
Metropolitan Market Garden Marinara Sauce
- 15 oz
eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 oz)
mozzarella cheese, shredded or thinly sliced
- 6 (half of 9 oz package)
oven-ready lasagne noodles
- 1/2 cup
Parmesan cheese, grated
1/3 cup chopped fresh basil can be folded into ricotta cheese and egg mixture.
16 oz small curd cottage cheese can be substituted for ricotta cheese.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add sausage or beef and cook, stirring to break into small pieces, until cooked through.
- Drain any excess fat and stir in the entire jar of sauce.
- In a bowl, stir together ricotta and eggs.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture in the bottom of an oiled 8 or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Lay 2 noodles over sauce, then spread half of ricotta mixture over noodles. The noodle will expand in cooking.
- Top with half of the mozzarella cheese, then with 1 cup of the sauce mixture.
- Make another layer by adding 2 noodles over the sauce then topping with remaining ricotta mixture and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Top with 1 cup of the sauce mixture.
- Lay remaining 2 noodles on top; cover with the remaining sauce mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with oiled aluminum foil, slightly tenting it, so it does not touch sauce and noodles.
- Bake until heated through and bubbling, about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Set aside for 15 minutes before cutting.
Ratings and Reviews