- 1 lb ground beef (95% lean)
- 1/4 cup low-fat or regular plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive tapenade, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 whole-grain hamburger buns, split &toasted
- Fresh spinach leaves
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slices onion
- Combine yogurt and 1/4 cup olive tapenade in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine ground beef and remaining 1/4 cup olive tapenade in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties. Heat grill pan over medium heat until hot.
- Place patties in pan; cook 10 to 12 minutes until instantread thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Remove; keep warm.
- Place 1 Tbsp cheese on bottom of each bun; top evenly with spinach leaves, burger, thinly sliced tomato, and sliced onion. Spread 2 Tbsp yogurt mixture on cut side of each bun top.