- 1 Tbsp Metropolitan Market olive oil
- 1 lb Italian sausage (mild or hot)
- 1 jar (24 oz) Metropolitan Market Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, sliced, pitted
- 1 box (16 oz) Metropolitan Market Penne
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, basil or oregano (optional)
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for topping
- Heat olive oil in large, deep sauté pan over medium heat. Squeeze sausage from casings into pan and cook, stirring often and crumbling into small pieces, until browned. Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in Arrabbiata Sauce and olives; cover and warm over low heat while pasta cooks.
- Cook pasta as package directs, drain, then add to sauce in pan. Stir in parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve with cheese.