Skillet Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced, or 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- Diced avocado
- Chopped cilantro
- Prepared salsa
- Mexican crema or sour cream
- Sliced pickled jalapeños
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread tortilla chips in cast iron skillet or on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with chicken, followed by beans, cheese, tomatoes, green onion, and jalapeño.
- Bake 4 to 5 minutes, just until cheese melts.
- Add optional toppings, if you like. Serve warm.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 18 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 50 mg
Sodium: 460 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 17 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“This recipe was quick and fun!! it’s full of all of our favorites. nice job.”