Rum Grapefruit Punch
Makes 12, 6oz drinks
We like a balanced cocktail with a little tart, a little sweet, and a little spice, which is exactly what this punch delivers. The spiced rum pairs perfectly with ginger and grapefruit. Top it off with sparkling wine for bubbles and fresh mint for a pop of color and flavor, and you have a winner, sure to please everyone at your party!
- 12 oz spiced rum
- 2 (12 oz) bottles ginger beer
- 2 cups fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 bottle chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 1 grapefruit (thinly sliced)
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Combine rum, ginger beer, grapefruit juice, and champagne in a large punch bowl. Mix in the mint leaves and sliced grapefruit.
- Ladle punch into serving glasses, over ice.