Christmas in Venice Aperol Punch Recipe
- 1 (25 oz) bottle chilled Metropolitan Market Blood Orange Soda
- 6 oz red (sweet) vermouth
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Aperol
- 2 (750 ml) bottles chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 3 blood oranges, thinly sliced into rounds
- In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Ladle into ice filled glasses to serve.
Ratings and Reviews
“I've made this recipe twice this week, and it was a big hit both times. it's not the booziest punch in the world, and i think that is an asset at the holidays when it can be easy to overindulge. i love sweet vermouth, but i substituted 6 oz of bruto americano (a st. george amaro) for a slightly more bitter flavor. again, it went over well.”
“Great punch - but be careful with the aperol bitters. i would do half bottle first then taste it. i followed the recipe exactly and it was a tad too bitter tasting - like grapefruit with no sugar. i tried to balance with cointreau. it helped.”
“I love this punch - can't wait to serve it for the holidays”