Green Chile Guacamole Recipe
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 2/3 cup prepared green chiles
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped white onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice, or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Halve avocados, remove pits and scoop flesh into a large bowl. Mash with a fork or potato masher. Stir in green chiles, tomato, onion, garlic, and lime juice. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt.
- Serve with your favorite chips or Mexican-style dishes.
Ratings and Reviews
“This is delicious ”