Cauliflower (No Potato) Salad Recipe
Cauliflower (No Potato) Salad
There are no potatoes in this roasted cauliflower salad - but you might fool some people! Add some crumbled bacon, if you like, and it’s even better. Special diet friendly: Keto, Whole30, Paleo
- 1 head trimmed cauliflower (about 1 1/2 pounds), cored and cut into small florets
- 2 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup avocado mayo or other compliant mayonnaise
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion or thinly sliced green onion
- 2 Tbsp diced, drained dill pickle (naturally fermented preferred)
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill or parsley
- 3 to 4 slices cooked, crumbled bacon (cured without any sweetener)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower with olive oil. Toss well. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until just tender and edges are lightly golden. Remove from oven and cool.
- While cauliflower roasts, in a large salad bowl combine mayonnaise, eggs, celery, onion, pickle, mustard, vinegar, and dill. Gently stir in cooled cauliflower and bacon, if using. Taste and season with salt, pepper, and vinegar, as desired.
- Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings. Does not include salt and pepper to taste and optional bacon.)
Fat: 35 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 140 mg
Sodium: 480 mg
Carbohydrate: 10 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 4 g
Protein: 8 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.