Spicy Pineapple Margarita Recipe
Spicy Pineapple Margarita
Fresh pineapple blended into a sweet, frothy nectar pairs well with the tart bite of Tajín in this tropical version of the classic cocktail.
- 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into large chunks (or 1 cup fresh pineapple juice)
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) Grand Marnier
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) tequila
- Lime wedge, plus squeeze of lime juice
- Tajín (chile lime seasoning)
- Place pineapple chunks in blender and puree until smooth. Strain and discard solids. You will need 1 cup of juice for the cocktail.
- Using lime wedge, wet the rim of 2 cocktail glasses then roll in Tajín.
- In a cocktail shaker full of ice, combine 1 cup pineapple juice, Grand Marnier, and tequila. Shake until cold. Strain into prepared glasses. Top with a squeeze of lime juice.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 serving)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 200 mg
Carbohydrates: 44 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 40 g
Added Sugars: 10 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.