Salmon and Scramble Tartine (Toast) Recipe
Salmon and Scramble Tartine (Toast)
Poilane bread is handcrafted in France using stone-ground wheat, natural fermentation, and wood-fired ovens that produce unparalleled flavor. The texture of the bread lends itself to a variety of hearty toppings, making it excellent for a tartine or simple “loaded” toast.
- 1 slice Poilane or other artisan bread
- 3 tsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil or soft butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- Toast bread. Drizzle with 1-2 tsp olive oil or spread butter on top.
- While bread toasts, preheat a small, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drizzle oil or place a small pat of butter in pan. Add beaten egg and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, to softly scramble. Remove from heat.
- Spread scrambled egg on toast. Top with salmon, goat cheese, and chives.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 serving)
Total Fat: 22 g
Saturated Fat: 10 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 250 mg
Sodium: 310 mg
Carbohydrates: 23 g
Fiber: 2 g
Total Sugar: 4 g
Added Sugars: 3 g
Protein: 22 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.