4-Ingredient Oven-Roasted Potato Hash Recipe
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups diced red and yellow bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons sriracha mayonnaise, plus more for serving
- Fried or poached eggs (1 or 2 per person)
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat to 400°F.
- Arrange bacon slices in single layer on large, rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment or foil. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until done as desired. Set aside and crumble when cool enough to handle.
- Scatter potatoes and bell peppers in large, cast iron skillet. Toss with sriracha mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Roast 20 minutes. Remove from oven, add crumbled bacon, and toss. Roast another 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- During last five minutes of roasting, cook eggs as desired.
- To serve, divide hash among four plates and top each with one or two eggs each, if using. Serve with additional sriracha mayonnaise.