4-Ingredient Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
4-Ingredient Chicken Tikka Masala
Prepared tikka masala sauce makes this recipe super easy! Choose from refrigerated or shelf-stable options: find Sri Bella tikka masala sauce refrigerated in the deli or grab Maya Kaymal or Brooklyn Delhi tikka masala from the grocery aisle.
- 4 cups tikka masala sauce
- 2 cups coarsely shredded or chopped Metropolitan Market Rotisserie Chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato (about 1 medium tomato)
- 5 oz baby spinach
- Optional: cooked white rice or naan
- Warm tikka masala sauce in large saucepan over medium heat. Add chicken and simmer for a couple of minutes, until hot.
- Stir in tomatoes and spinach. Cook for a minute or just until spinach wilts.
- Serve with cooked basmati rice or naan.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 3 servings)
Total Fat: 22 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 110 mg
Sodium: 810 mg
Carbohydrates: 17 g
Fiber: 2 g
Total Sugar: 9 g
Added Sugars: 3 g
Protein: 31 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.