Heirloom Tomato Salsa Recipe
Heirloom Tomato Salsa
Combine red, yellow and green heirloom tomatoes for a colorful and deeply flavored salsa. Spice it up with a little ground cumin, if you like.
- 2 cups heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet Walla Walla onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir gently to combine. Cover and chill for 30 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Serve with tortilla chips or spooned over grilled steak.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 590 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 5 g
Protein: 2 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.