Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound fusilli or penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 3/4 cups prepared pesto
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add 2 tablespoons salt and pasta. Stir well and boil pasta 5 minutes.
- Add green beans to pot and cook until pasta is al dente, about 5 minutes more. Drain pasta and green beans, reserving 1 cup of cooking liquid. Return pasta and green beans to pot.
- Add pesto, chicken, and tomatoes to pasta. Stir gently to combine. Thin sauce with a little pasta water, if desired. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Sodium: 710 mg
Carbohydrates: 104 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 11 g
Protein: 37 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.