Roast Corn Pepper Dip Recipe
Roast Corn Pepper Dip
Grab your favorite tortilla chips to scoop this warm, cheesy dip made with roasted corn and peppers.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded Monterey-Jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss the corn, peppers, olive oil and salt in a shallow baking sheet with sides.
- Spread out into a thin layer and roast until lightly browned (15 to 20 minutes). Set aside.
- Grease a shallow, 1-quart baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together the cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, pepper, cayenne, paprika and roasted vegetables. Place in the baking dish and bake until edges are bubbly (about 20 minutes).
- Serve with the chips.