How to Cook Bacon Recipe
- 1 package (10 oz) Metropolitan Market bacon, about 8 slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange bacon slices in single layer on a large parchment or foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake on middle oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes or till done as desired; flip slices halfway through cooking, if desired.
- TO PAN FRY:
- Place bacon slices in a cold frying pan and cook over medium-high heat to desired crispness, turn periodically. Drain on paper towels and enjoy.
- TO MICROWAVE:
- Place bacon slices on paper towel on microwaveable plate. Cover with paper towl. Microwave on high to desired crispness.
- 2 slices – 1.5 to 2.5 minutes
- 4 slices – 2.5 to 3.5 minutes