Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Pepper Recipe
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed and washed*
- Metropolitan Market Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon, cut into slices and grilled, optional**
- Preheat grill or stove-top grill pan. (If asparagus is thin you can also use a grill basket on the outdoor grill). Brush asparagus on all sides with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill asparagus, turning once or twice, until just tender.
- Drizzle lemon juice over asparagus. Top with grilled lemon slices, as desired. Serve hot.
- *To trim asparagus, hold ends of each spear and bend until tough end breaks off; discard end.
- **Grilled lemon: Cut lemon into slices about 1/4-inch thick. Brush both sides with olive oil. Place on preheated grill or grill pan and cook, turning once, until lightly charred.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Perfect and delicious”