Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Pepper Recipe
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 lemon, half juiced and half sliced
- Preheat grill or stovetop grill pan until very hot. (If asparagus is thin, you can also use a grill basket on outdoor grill). Brush asparagus and lemon slices all over with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill asparagus, turning once or twice, until just tender. Transfer to serving plate. Grill lemon slices briefly on each side to char. Add to plate.
- Drizzle lemon juice over asparagus. Serve hot.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Fiber: 2 g
Total Sugar: 2 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Perfect and delicious”