Christmas in Venice Aperol Punch Recipe
- 1 (25 oz) bottle chilled Metropolitan Market Blood Orange Soda
- 6 oz red (sweet) vermouth
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Aperol
- 2 (750 ml) bottles chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 3 blood oranges, thinly sliced into rounds
- In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Ladle into ice filled glasses to serve.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 2055 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 18 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“Great punch - but be careful with the aperol bitters. i would do half bottle first then taste it. i followed the recipe exactly and it was a tad too bitter tasting - like grapefruit with no sugar. i tried to balance with cointreau. it helped.”
“I love this punch - can't wait to serve it for the holidays”