Cranberry Brie Bites Recipe
- 1 (8 oz) tube crescent roll dough
- Butter, oil, or cooking spray, to grease pan
- 1 - 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour, for rolling out dough
- 7 oz Metropolitan Market brie cheese, rind removed
- 1/3 cup Metropolitan Market Cranberry Sauce
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter a mini muffin tin.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pinch seams together and pat to a 12x8 inch rectangle. Cut into 24 squares. Place squares into muffin tin cups.
- Cut brie into 24 small pieces (about 1 rounded tsp each). Gently press one piece of cheese into bottom of each dough-lined cup. Top with a rounded 1/2 tsp cranberry sauce and chopped pecans.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until the crescent pastry is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves. Serve warm.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Instead of crescent roll dough you can use pie dough, rolled to a 12x8 inch rectangle (about 1/4 inch thick). Cut into 24 squares as directed in step 2. Proceed as directed.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 24 servings)
Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 125 mg
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 3 g
Protein: 3 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.