Cranberry Gin Cocktail Recipe
Cranberry Gin Cocktail
Makes 8, 5oz cocktails
For a festive presentation, sugar the rims of your glasses by rubbing them with a slice of lemon and dipping in superfine sugar. Be sure to make the cranberry simple syrup for this cocktail ahead of time so it can chill.
- 8 oz gin
- 4 oz cranberry simple syrup*
- 4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 750 ml bottle chilled sparkling wine
- Combine the gin, simple syrup, and lemon juice in a large pitcher, chill until cold.
- Just before serving, carefully add the sparkling wine.
- Pour into elegant glasses and serve.
- *Cranberry Simple Syrup:
- Combine 1 cup cranberry juice with 1 cup sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Transfer to a jar and refrigerate until cold.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 33 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 30 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.