Roasted Asparagus with Prosciutto Recipe
- 18 asparagus spears, trimmed*
- Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 18 slices Metropolitan Market Prosciutto
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place asparagus spears on a large baking sheet. Brush on all sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each asparagus spear.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until asparagus is just tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan. Return to oven for 1 minute, just to melt cheese. Makes 18 (4 to 6 servings).
- *To trim asparagus, hold ends of each spear and bend until tough end breaks off; discard end.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 46 servings)
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 900 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 1 g
Protein: 14 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.