Roasted Asparagus with Prosciutto Recipe
Roasted Asparagus with Prosciutto
Wrap prosciutto around asparagus spears and oven-roast for a special appetizer or vegetable side dish.
- 18 asparagus spears, trimmed*
- 2 tablespoon Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 18 slices Metropolitan Market Prosciutto
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place asparagus spears on a large baking sheet. Brush on all sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each asparagus spear.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until asparagus is just tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan. Return to oven for 1 minute, just to melt cheese. Makes 18 (4 to 6 servings).
- *To trim asparagus, hold ends of each spear and bend until tough end breaks off; discard end.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (Based On 6 Servings)
Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 900 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Fiber: 1 g
Total Sugar: 1 g
Added Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 14 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.