Whiskey Sour Recipe
Makes 6, 5oz cocktails
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice*
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 Tbsp simple syrup**
- 1 1/4 cups whiskey
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Maraschino cherries, for serving
- Combine the juices and simple syrup in a pitcher, whisk to combine. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Add whiskey just before your guests arrive.
- Serve over ice, garnished with lemon wedges and maraschino cherries.
- *Can’t find Meyer lemons? Sub in regular lemon juice and add just a bit more simple syrup if you find the mix too tart.
- **Simple Syrup:
- Combine 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Transfer to a jar and refrigerate until cold.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 13 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 8 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.