Premium Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
Premium Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Serving size varies
Bite-size deluxe grilled cheese sandwiches make a great party appetizer! Assemble ahead of time and grill them as your event goes on. Slice the finished sandwiches into small-bites and serve with champagne.
- Black truffle gouda and Mozzarella grilled with truffle butter, drizzle generously with honey.
- HOLIDAY PEAR:
- Sliced Holiday Pear with gorgonzola dolce and Mozzarella.
- ITALIAN ALPS:
- Fontina Val D’Aosta with a pear mostarda.
- Beecher’s Flagship with a touch of Dijon mustard.
- CROQUE FRANCAIS:
- Aged French Comte cheese, slice of French ham and Dijon mustard.
- CHOCOLATE & CREAM DESSERT:
- Nutella and triple-cream mascarpone on either brioche or a sweet cinnamon bread.
- RASPBERRY DESSERT:
- Chatelain French brie, dark chocolate and raspberries.
- COOKING TIPS:
- Each sandwich will take 2 to 3 oz of cheese.
- Use a cast iron skillet or a panini grill for best toasting results.
- When party planning, estimate one whole sandwich per guest.
- Use butter on the bread and on the grill for the best color.