Metropolitan Market Crab Cakes with Beet and Walnut Dip Recipe
Metropolitan Market Crab Cakes with Beet and Walnut Dip
Enjoy better-than-restaurant-worthy crab cakes at home! Our fresh, housemade Dungeness Crab Cakes, found in the Seafood Department, pair wonderfully with our fresh Beet and Walnut Dip, found in Prepared Foods, for an incredibly easy, special dinner for two.
- 2 Metropolitan Market Dungeness Crab Cakes
- 2 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil or butter
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Market Aioli
- 1/4 cup Metropolitan Market Beet and Walnut Dip
- Garnishes: microgreens, flaky sea salt, freshly ground pepper
- Heat olive oil (or butter) in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the crab cakes and cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Spread a layer of beet dip on two plates. Place a crab cake on top of the dip with a dollop of aioli. Garnish with microgreens, sea salt, and a touch of pepper.