Chilled Shrimp with Olives and Feta Recipe
Chilled Shrimp with Olives and Feta
Simple can be sensational. This 4-ingredient appetizer is a great party-starter or gift. Offer it with some special picks from our housewares department and a fresh baguette from the bakery.
- 8 oz poached medium shrimp
- 8 oz Antipasti bar favorites such as olives, roasted garlic and capers
- 4 oz feta cheese, cubed
- Homemade or prepared Italian dressing (a light-colored vinegar and oil looks best)
- Combine shrimp, Antipasti bar ingredients, and cheese in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Spoon into one or more jars. Fill jar with dressing. Cover and chill for up to 2 days.
- Serve as an appetizer with picks and sliced baguette.