Blood Orange & Ice Cream Punchbowl Recipe
Blood Orange & Ice Cream Punchbowl
Our MM Italian Sodas make a super easy and colorful punch-just by adding ice cream, gelato, or sorbet. Garnish with a little fresh fruit or berries. Try your own creation, or this recipe. Use a fancy punch bowl if you have one, or make them in an individual glasses using a scoop of ice cream.
- 2 bottles Metropolitan Market Blood Orange soda, chilled
- 8 oz vodka, chilled (optional)
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups fresh berries, sliced strawberries, or peaches
- Just before serving, pour soda into a cold punch bowl*. Add vodka, if using. (Quantity may be altered)
- Add ice cream and stir gently. Top with fresh berries, serve immediately, ladelled into glasses.
- *To pre-chill punch bowl, put a few cups of water and a dozen ice cubes. Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes. Then discard ice and wipe dry