Easy Sparkling Sangria Recipe
Easy Sparkling Sangria
Try our sparkling version of Sangria, sweetened with MM Italian Soda, for the ultimate warm-weather refreshment - Spanish-style. You can also use fruit juice or fruit nectar instead of Italian soda.
- 2 lemons, quartered or sliced
- 2 oranges, quartered or sliced
- 1 bottle Metropolitan Market Red, Rosé or White Wine
- 1/2 cup brandy, optional
- 1 bottle Metropolitan Market Italian Soda (Blood Orange or Clementine), chilled
- Squeeze lemons and oranges and place juice and fruit in the bottom of a pitcher. Add wine and brandy if using. Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight to steep.
- To serve, add Italian soda. Taste and add simple syrup or sugar as needed. Serve in wine glasses or other glasses. Garnish with lemon, lime, or other fresh fruit.
- NON-ALCOHOLIC SANGRIA: Replace wine and brandy with cranberry juice or a cranberry-berry blend. Add fresh lime or lemon juice, to taste.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 12 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 9 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.