Blueberry Sauce Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar, more to taste
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- 3 cups Metropolitan Market Frozen Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp lemon juice, optional
- In large saucepan, stir together sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Stir in frozen blueberries and water. Cover pan and place over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until berries thaw and mixture begins to simmer, 5 to 10 minutes. Uncover and simmer for 1 minute or until thickened, stirring often. Taste and stir in additional sugar and lemon juice, as desired.