Cherry Clafoutis Recipe
- 1 lb (about 2 cups) cherries
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp sanding sugar or granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F and butter a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Pit cherries and arrange in a single layer in the buttered dish.
- In blender, combine milk, eggs, sugar, flour, salt, butter, and extract; blend for 30 seconds until well combined.
- Pour batter into the pan over the cherries; sprinkle with sugar and bake for about 40 minutes or until puffed, golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 20 minutes before serving; refrigerate any leftovers for up to 2 days.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 95 mg
Sodium: 250 mg
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 20 g
Protein: 5 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.