Honey-Whipped Goat Cheese Crepes with Fresh Fruit Recipe
Honey-Whipped Goat Cheese Crepes with Fresh Fruit
Yield: 6 crepes
Grab a bag of Jacquet French crepes in our bakery and brunch (or dessert) is almost made. Fill with a creamy, honeyed goat cheese and your favorite seasonal fruit.
- 6 Jacquet Crepes
- Unsalted butter
- Honey-Whipped Goat Cheese:
- 8 ounces Metropolitan Market Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup honey
- Powdered sugar & Fresh berries or sliced, fresh peaches or nectarines, tossed with sugar or your favorite sweetener, if desired
- To make whipped goat cheese, place goat cheese in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until creamy; gradually add in cream and honey. Beat until fluffy. Taste and add more honey if you like. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve warm, place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Melt a little butter in skillet if you wish. Add 1 crepe, cook for a few seconds, to warm, then flip crepe and spread a couple of tablespoons of Honey-Whipped Goat Cheese. Roll or fold crepe in quarters. Remove from pan to a warm platter. Repeat with remaining crepes and filling.
- Sift powdered sugar over crepes, if desired. Top with fruit.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 17 g
Saturated Fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 65 mg
Sodium: 4990 mg
Carbohydrates: 31 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 11 g
Protein: 9 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.