Honey-Whipped Goat Cheese Crepes with Fresh Fruit Recipe
Honey-Whipped Goat Cheese Crepes with Fresh Fruit
Yield: 6 crepes
Grab a bag of Jacquet French crepes in our bakery and brunch (or dessert) is almost made. Fill with a creamy, honeyed goat cheese and your favorite seasonal fruit.
- 6 Jacquet Crepes
- Unsalted butter
- Honey-Whipped Goat Cheese:
- 8 ounces Metropolitan Market Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup honey
- Powdered sugar & Fresh berries or sliced, fresh peaches or nectarines, tossed with sugar or your favorite sweetener, if desired
- To make whipped goat cheese, place goat cheese in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until creamy; gradually add in cream and honey. Beat until fluffy. Taste and add more honey if you like. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve warm, place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Melt a little butter in skillet if you wish. Add 1 crepe, cook for a few seconds, to warm, then flip crepe and spread a couple of tablespoons of Honey-Whipped Goat Cheese. Roll or fold crepe in quarters. Remove from pan to a warm platter. Repeat with remaining crepes and filling.
- Sift powdered sugar over crepes, if desired. Top with fruit.