Strawberry Frosé Recipe
- 1 750 ml bottle Metropolitan Market Rosé
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Pour rosé into a shallow metal or glass 13- x 9-inch baking dish and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. Due to the alcohol content, it won’t freeze solid.
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan, heat over medium stirring until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate simple syrup until cold.
- Combine simple syrup and berries in a blender, spoon in frozen rosé and puree until smooth. Serve immediately or store the blender pitcher in the freezer until ready to serve. Re-blend until slushy if made ahead.
- Cook’s Note:
- Add 1/2 cup mint or basil leaves to the simple syrup after removing from the heat. Infuse syrup for 30 minutes, strain through a fine mesh sieve and refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 5 mg
Carbohydrates: 17 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 16 g
Protein: 1 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.