Summer Fruit Caprese Recipe
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
- 1 plum, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 ball Metropolitan Market Fresh-Stretched Mozzarella, halved then cut into slices or wedges similar in size to the fruit
- Salt and pepper
- Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh small- to medium-size basil leaves
- Metropolitan Market Balsamic Vinegar
- Crusty baguette slices or your favorite crackers
- On a large plate or platter, scatter fruit slices; arrange the cheese and the basil between the slices. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve with baguette slices or crackers.