Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups shredded cheddar, Swiss or Jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped, drained artichoke hearts, (canned or frozen cooked)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thaw and squeeze dry
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp grated onion
- Crostini, sliced baguette or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cheese, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, spinach, oregano, onion and garlic. Spoon the mixture into an oiled 8-inch or other baking dish. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown and hot, covering with foil if needed.
- Serve hot with crostini, sliced baguette, or your favorite crackers.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 30 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Sodium: 410 mg
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 0 g
Protein: 8 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.
Ratings and Reviews
“I have made this recipe several times and it is always a huge hit. it's so delicious!”