Crispy Prosciutto Bruschetta Recipe
Crispy Prosciutto Bruschetta
- 1 package (4 oz) Metropolitan Market Prosciutto or Speck
- 6 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp roughly chopped or torn fresh herbs: mint, basil parsley or arugula
- 2 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ball Metropolitan Market fresh hand-stretched Mozzarella
- 1/2 package Metropolitan Market Crostini
- Herbs for garnish
- Cut prosciutto into 1-inch strips.
- Add 4 Tbsp olive oil and prosciutto to skillet. Place skillet over med-high heat. Stir and cook until prosciutto is crispy. Remove from heat. Spread prosciutto on a paper towel to drain.
- In a bowl, combine crispy prosciutto, chopped herbs, 2 Tbsp olive oil, and 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar; stir gently.
- Cut fresh mozzarella into 1⁄2-inch slices – about 10-12 slices.
- Just before serving, arrange the mozzarella slices on crostini.
- Spoon prosciutto mixture on cheese. Garnish with mint or basil, as desired.
- Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 6 servings)
Fat: 31 g
Saturated Fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Sodium: 730 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 3 g
Protein: 14 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.