Skip to content
Crispy Prosciutto Bruschetta Recipe
Crispy Prosciutto Bruschetta
- 1 package (4 oz)
Metropolitan Market Prosciutto or Speck
- 6 Tbsp
Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp
roughly chopped or torn fresh herbs: mint, basil parsley or arugula
- 2 Tbsp
Metropolitan Market Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ball
Metropolitan Market fresh hand-stretched Mozzarella
- 1/2 package
Metropolitan Market Crostini
Herbs for garnish
- Cut prosciutto into 1-inch strips.
- Add 4 Tbsp olive oil and prosciutto to skillet. Place skillet over med-high heat. Stir and cook until prosciutto is crispy. Remove from heat. Spread prosciutto on a paper towel to drain.
- In a bowl, combine crispy prosciutto, chopped herbs, 2 Tbsp olive oil, and 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar; stir gently.
- Cut fresh mozzarella into 1⁄2-inch slices – about 10-12 slices.
- Just before serving, arrange the mozzarella slices on crostini.
- Spoon prosciutto mixture on cheese. Garnish with mint or basil, as desired.
- Serve at room temperature.
Ratings and Reviews