Herb-Roasted Olives Recipe
Serves 6 to 8
Your favorite olives and antipasti are better than ever when roasted in the oven with herbs and citrus. Try different combinations of olives, antipasti, herbs, and spices. Add a cup of grapes before roasting. Or, after roasting, sprinkle with shredded parmesan. Serve hot with drinks.
- 2 cups olives from the Metropolitan Market Antipasti Bar, drained
- 1 cup antipasti from the Metropolitan Market Antipasti Bar (such as artichokes, Cipollini onions, peppers, or a combination), drained
- 1/2 cup Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine olives and antipasti on a roasting pan. Stir in olive oil, rosemary, thyme, fennel, and pepper flakes.
- Roast 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with toothpicks. Or spoon onto your favorite crackers.