Holiday Pear Wrapped in Prosciutto Recipe
Holiday Pear Wrapped in Prosciutto
Everyone needs a super-quick appetizer for holiday gatherings. Here it is!
- 1 ripe Metropolitan Market Holiday Pear (Comice variety)
- 8 slices Metropolitan Market Prosciutto
- Arugula, watercress or your favorite greens
- Cut pear into 8 wedges. Top each with a sprig of arugula or other green and wrap in a piece of prosciutto. Secure with picks. Serve at once.
- Spread each slice of pear with a soft creamy herb or goat cheese before wrapping with prosciutto.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 260 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 3 g
Protein: 4 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.