Holiday Pear and Prosciutto Appetizer Recipe
- 1 ripe Metropolitan Market Holiday Pear (Comice variety)
- 8 slices Metropolitan Market Prosciutto
- Arugula, watercress or your favorite greens
- Cut pear into 8 wedges. Top each with a sprig of arugula or other green and wrap in a piece of prosciutto. Secure with picks. Serve at once.
- Spread each slice of pear with a soft creamy herb or goat cheese before wrapping with prosciutto.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 8 servings)
Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 260 mg
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 3 g
Protein: 4 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.