Champagne Cocktails 3 Ways Recipe
Champagne Cocktails 3 Ways
Create your own bubbly bar for some festive fun! Pop open bottles of Champagne, Cava, Prosecco, or sparkling water, set out some fresh mix-ins (think: bitters plus herbs, berries, and citrus peels) and lay out a few fun formulas to get the ideas flowing. Guests can then play master mixologist while you enjoy the party from out behind the bar—cheers to that!
- 2 tsp Som Oregon Berry Cordial (Portland)
- 4 oz sparkling wine
- 1 preserved Northwest cherry or Luxardo cherry or a berry
- Rosemary sprigs
- In a tall champagne glass, pour 2 teaspoons of Som Berry Cordial, top with your favorite sparkling wine, and garnish with a cherry
Blooming Hibiscus Cocktail
- 1 ea. Wild Hibiscus Blossom in Rosewater
- 1 tsp syrup from the Wild Hibiscus jar
- 4 oz. sparkling wine
- Place a hibiscus blossom and syrup in the bottom of a Champagne flute or coupe; right before serving, top with your favorite sparkling wine.
Classic Champagne Cocktail
- 1 sugar cube
- 3 drops bitters
- 4 oz Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 strip Toschi Candied Orange Rind in Syrup
- 1 sprig thyme
- Place the sugar cube on a plate, add the bitters to the sugar cube, and let absorb for a minute
- In a champagne flute, place a sugar cube, a sprig of thyme, and a piece of candied orange.
- When ready to serve, top with Champagne.