Cranberry Daiquiri Recipe
You’ll enjoy the tart, cheerful flavor of this cocktail. The amount of simple syrup is a suggestion — you can adjust the sweetness to your personal taste. We recommend using a chilled glass.
- 2 1/2 oz (1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp) rum, spiced or white
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz (1 Tbsp) lime juice
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) simple syrup (more or less to taste)
- 3 strip orange peel
- Fill shaker with ice. Add rum, cranberry juice, lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled coupe. Twist the orange peel into a tight spiral and add to the drink.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 22 g
Added Sugars: 14 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.