Nitro Brew Martini Recipe
Nitro Brew Martini
Mix an extra-smooth, creamy espresso martini with a can of your favorite nitro brew coffee.
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) vodka
- 1/2 oz (1 Tbsp) Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) nitro brew coffee or freshly brewed espresso
- 1/2 oz (1 Tbsp) simple syrup
- In a shaker filled with ice, add vodka, Kahlua, nitro brew, and simple syrup. Shake until well-chilled and foamy.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 1 servings)
Total Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 0 g
Total Sugar: 13 g
Added Sugars: 13 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.