Sparkling Pomegranate Wine Punch Recipe
Sparkling Pomegranate Wine Punch
Makes 12, 5 oz. drinks
This bubbly punch combines some of our favorite fresh seasonal flavors into a festive concoction perfect for holiday parties – or any occasion!
- 12 oz pomegranate juice
- 1 Holiday pear, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 oranges, sliced into rounds
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled sparkling wine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled hard cider (pear or apple)
- Combine juice and fruit together in punch bowl. Add sparkling wine and cider and stir to combine.
- Ladle punch into serving glasses, over ice.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 12 servings)
Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 5 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 11 g
Protein: 0 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.