Butter-Lemon Crab Recipe
- 1 cup white wine, water, fish stock or a combination
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced thinly
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 lbs crab or crab legs
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced.
- For King Crab legs, break into pieces at the joint, then cut lengthwise with scissors so it’s easy to get into.
- For Dungeness Crab, it should be cleaned, then divide the body and legs into pieces.
- Combine all ingredients except crab in a large skillet and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Add crab, cover tightly and steam 5 minutes, just until heated through. DO NOT OVER COOK.
- Serve with warm, crusty French bread to dip in the flavorful cooking liquid.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 2 servings)
Fat: 25 g
Saturated Fat: 15 g
Cholesterol: 150 mg
Sodium: 920 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 1 g
Protein: 30 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information, however, it is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your health care provider for specific advice on diet and health for you. Click here for more on the nutrient information of our recipes.