Lobster with Champagne Sauce Recipe
Lobster with Champagne Sauce
- 4 (8 oz) lobster tails, thawed if frozen
- 1 Tbsp Metropolitan Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup champagne
- 6 oz crème fraîche
- 2 Tbsp minced chives
- Salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Place lobster tails on a cutting board, on their backs with the soft underside up. With a heavy knife, cut each tail in half vertically.
- Place halved lobster tails, cut side up, in a roasting pan. Baste with the marinade. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, just until flesh is pearly and opaque.
- Remove lobster tails from the oven and place on a warm platter. Pour any pan juices into a saucepan. Add champagne, crème fraîche, and chives. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and simmer gently, stirring often, for five minutes. Season with salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Serve lobster tails warm with the sauce on the side.
Nutrition:Amount Per Serving (based on 4 servings)
Fat: 22 g
Saturated Fat: 12 g
Cholesterol: 390 mg
Sodium: 1520 mg
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 45 g
We provide nutritional information for our delicious recipes to help you select foods that meet your health and lifestyle goals. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of recipes and information. Nutritional data is intended for educational purposes, and not for the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any medical condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for specific advice on diet and health. Click here to learn how we analyze the nutritional value of our recipes.