How to Create a Seafood Board Recipe
How to Create a Seafood Board
Serves 6 as an entrée or 10 as an appetizer
This collection of easy seafood recipes is an elegant entertaining solution. The pickled shrimp and mignonette for the oysters can be prepared ahead of time.
- EASY PREP ITEMS:
- 1/2 lb Smoky Grilled Shrimp
- 1/2 lb Quick Pickled Shrimp
- 1 1/2 lb Steamed Mussels with White Wine and Cream
- 12 oysters on the half shell with Mignonette
- Rouille (see Cook’s Tip)
- PREPARED ITEMS:
- Pick up from our Fish Market
- 1 (4 oz) package smoked scallops
- COMPLEMENTARY ITEMS:
- Grilled lemon halves
- Marcona almonds
- Castelvetrano olives
- Rustic baguette
- Fresh herbs, washed and trimmed
- Prepare pickled shrimp and mignonette, keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Marinate shrimp for grilling, and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- When ready to serve, plate pickled shrimp, grilled lemons, oysters with mignonette, smoked scallops, olives, almonds, and sliced baguette. Garnish with fresh herbs.
- Cook mussels and clams and grill shrimp, following instructions in the linked recipes.
- Cook’s Tip:
- Prepare an easy version of rouille – just blend some aioli from our Fish Market with jarred Mama Lil’s Peppers.